The Solara Field Tracker 2100 is designed, tested, and built by Solara for easy portable use in the toughest, most extreme environments. It is 25% lighter than the Field Tracker 2000 that also includes a tactile-response keypad, for situations where the user would like a lighter unit to carry as they travel. Using the Iridium Low-earth Orbit satellite system, the Field Tracker 2100 transmits and receives messages in less than a minute anywhere on earth with a clear view of the sky.
Real-time GPS tracking protects and optimizes your most valuable assets
Choose from the following additional items to
Customize Your Needs
AC to DC charge adapter
- CSA approved 110V AC to DC adapter with “cigarette lighter” accessory power connector OR
- UL approved 100V to 240V universal adapter with connector cord. International plug adapter choices are avialble for Australia, UK, Europe and most of Asia
- Vehicle accessory power connector that provides power to the internal battery charger and also runs the Field Tracker 2100 directly from vehicle power for 12 V systems OR
- Vehicle accessory power connector that provides power to the internal battery charger only, for 24V systems
- Optional foldable solar panel sized to fit into the carrying case outside pocket
- Recommended for users carrying the Field Tracker 2100 into areas without external power
Real-time GPS tracking protects and optimizes your most valuable assets by:
- protecting personnel in the field through instantaneous knowledge of their location, no matter how remote;
- lowering your fleet fuel expenses, insurance costs and lost labour time; and
- locating stolen assets anywhere in the world.
Rugged construction for harsh conditions
Field Tracker 2100 is designed and engineered with:
- rugged, waterproof metal and high-impact plastic exterior;
- a sealed battery compartment;
- antennas integrated into the case for maximum protection; and
- vibration and shock tolerance.
Refurbishment and Repair
Solara field tracker products are of extraordinarily high quality and last for years. Solara provides a complete service for the repair, refurbishment, and enhancement of all Field Tracker products. Please contact Solara and we will be pleased to provide you with information and quotes for your specific needs.
If you wish to order additional accessories from Solara, they are available for purchase. Special items, including cast aluminum RAM mount for snowmobile, ATV and vehicle mounting, direct battery connection electrical line filters with cord and lithium battery cold weather kit are also available.