The Solara Slimtracker is designed, tested, and manufactured by Solara for cost-sensitive applications where small size and low cost is key. Using the Iridium Low-earth Orbit satellite system, the Slimtracker transmits and receives messages in less than a minute anywhere on earth with a clear view of the sky.
Real-time GPS tracking protects and optimizes your most valuable assets by:
- protecting personnel and vehicles, aircraft or vessels through instantaneous knowledge of their location, no matter how remote;
- lowering your fleet fuel expenses, insurance costs and lost labour time; and
- locating stolen vehicles and items anywhere in the world.
How it works
Operation is simple and automated with:
- automated transmission of unit position at user-settable intervals;
- two-way text message communication using the Iridium satellite system, ensuring every message is successfully sent;
- internal rechargeable battery, with several charge uptions including solar charging with the provided solar panel;
- an ability to send an alert notification signal to anyone monitoring the Slimtracker;
- Alerts can be routed to your organization's command centres or monitored through an optional add-on service. Two-way communication ensures you can tell the person monitoring what the alert is for;
- manual and quick-start sheet to get you up and running quickly;
- easy user configuration of optional settings through the secure Solara User Web site; and
- system access options through Solara to suit your needs.
Additional accessories are available from Solara for purchase, including custom cabling, external antennas and mounts.